Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Chicago North, Illinois
Nurse Clinician II / Renal Dialysis
At Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, you'll discover pioneering efforts in almost every aspect of our facility. From cancer, cardiology, obstetrics, emergency services, and more, you'll discover a deep commitment that's shared by each of our professionals.
Located on the North Side, if you want the opportunity to do incredible things with your talent, this is the place for you. At Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center we've brought together the best people and resources to lead health care into a new century.
We have a tradition of excellence in obstetric/neonatal services, cardiology, oncology, emergency/trauma services, and everything in between. Innovation, breakthroughs, and groundbreaking achievements mark our history. Now we're looking to the future, which is why we're looking for people like you.
Job Title: NURSE CLINICIAN II/RENAL DIALYSIS
Facility: ILLINOIS MASONIC MEDICAL CENTER
Department: RENAL DIALYSIS
Hours per pay period: 48 Hours
Good communication skills
Good time management and organizational skills
Familiarity with patient care equipment
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
Earn 5.0 continuing education credits annually
Minimum 1 year of experience
Approval of site Clinical Advancement Board
Current Illinois RN license
Job Description: The RN staff nurse assumes primary responsibility for the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care for assigned patients. A Nurse Clinician II plans and sets goals which demonstrate a holistic approach to patients and families. Assumes leadership responsibilities at the unit level. Demonstrates a mastery of clinical skills.
- Nurse/Patient Relationship: Develops and maintains a therapeutic relationship throughout the healthcare continuum
- Assuring/Improving Quality Care: Facilitates the patient and family's right to receive quality, cost effective care
- Patient/Staff Education: Demonstrates a commitment to meeting the learning needs of patients and families. Utilizes appropriate resources to meet those needs and achieve positive patient outcomes. Assists in creating an environment that promotes educational growth opportunities for nursing peers and colleagues
- Nursing Process: Demonstrates the use of nursing process as a problem-solving model
- Leadership/Collaboration/Professional Development: Demonstrates respect and understanding for peers and other clinical disciplines and participates as an effective member of the patient care team to formulate an integrated approach to care. Demonstrates leadership behaviors and is committed to the development of self and others.
Chicago North, Illinois 60657